Based on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius, this is prayed communally at Loyola Academy each school day.
- God, I believe that at this moment I am in your presence and you are loving me.
- God, you know my needs better than I know them. Give me your light and your help to see how you have been with me, both yesterday and today.
- God, help me to be grateful for the moments when people have affirmed me and challenged me. Help me to see how I have responded, and whether I have been kind to others and open to growth.
- God, forgive me for when I have not done my best or have failed to treat others well. Encourage me, guide me and continue to bless me.
- As I look to the remainder of this day, make me aware that you are with me. Show me how to be the person you want me to be.